TITLE: Administrative Assistant/ Translator
TERM: Full-time, from 09:00 to 18:00.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates.
START DATE/ TIME: November 2017
DURATION: 1 year, with a possible extension.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Administrative Assistant/ Translator will mainly be responsible for the secretarial assignments within the office.
- Provide administrative support to the Head of the organisation and officers;
- Coordinate and implement office procedures;
- Translate and interpret from Armenian to French and vice versa;
- Responsible for both written and oral communication, word processing and typing;
- Deal with telephone and email inquiries;
- Create and maintain filing systems;
- Order and/ or purchase stationery and equipment;
- Schedule and attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes;
- Keep diaries and arrange appointments.
- Higher education in Linguistics;
- Excellent knowledge of both oral and written Armenian and French languages; basic knowledge of the English language is a plus;
- At least 2 years of work experience in the relevant field;
- Ability to work effectively in a team and follow rules and instructions;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills;
- Computer literacy; knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Commensurate with skills and experience.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and cover letters to: email@example.com by the deadline.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 11 September 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 October 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: To learn more about Shen NGO, please visit: www.shen.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 1421 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.