TITLE: Mobile Internet Marketing Manager
INTENDED AUDIENCE: All interested candidates.
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
- Design strategy and draft market plan for the improvement of mobile internet services;
- Make an analysis of global trends, users preferences, market situation and Company's general strategy;
- Elaborate new products/ services and develop the existing ones for mobile internet users;
- Ensure product launch entire cycle (initiative approval, launch coordination and post-analysis);
- Implement marketing analysis of mobile internet services for quality increase and customer experience improvement;
- Manage marketing mixed services (tariffs, distribution channels, communication and quality);
- Implement effective cross-functional cooperation with other stakeholders for the development and optimization of marketing portfolio.
- University degree in Economics, Marketing or IT;
- At least 2 years of experience in a relevant field, preferably in marketing or IT of telecom sector;
- Basic knowledge of marketing analysis and planning;
- Knowledge of mobile market fundamentals and technologies;
- Experience in product end-to-end running;
- Skills in briefs and business-case preparation;
- Reporting and presentation skills;
- Analytical and strategic thinking;
- Project management skills;
- Time management capability;
- Team working skills;
- Ability to work independently and make decisions;
- Creative thinker, inquisitive personality;
- Result oriented personality;
- Stress resistant, responsible and accurate individual;
- Advanced computer skills: profound knowledge of MS Excel;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Negotiable salary, medical insurance.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified and interested candidates may e-mail CV/ Resume in Armenian, Russian or English languages to: firstname.lastname@example.org . In the subject line of your e-mail message, please mention the title of the position you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 05 September 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 26 September 2017
This announcement has been retrieved 688 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.