National Electronic Health Operator CJSC
TITLE: Senior Financial Analyst
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: National Electronic Health Operator CJSC invites all qualified candidates to apply for the position of Senior Financial Analyst. The incumbent will be responsible for financial planning, monitoring, variance analysis, preparing reports and recommendations.
- Develop complex financial models and present analytics to support sales team;
- Assist with the development and maintenance of complex pricing models;
- Prepare monthly financial analyses;
- Prepare and review financial variances between Actual/ Budget/ Forecast financial results;
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data;
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses and recommendations;
- Develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for financial planning;
- Perform strategic and scenario analysis to determine present and future financial performance;
- Provide first line trouble-shooting support for Financial System, differentiating functional issues from technical issues, and working with IT to resolve issues;
- Develop, communicate and manage requirements for reporting and finance system enhancements and serve as point person to facilitate business support throughout the technical development process;
- Monitor and trace overdue debts from customers.
- Experience in financial modeling and business analysis;
- Excellent MS Office skills, specifically MS Word and MS Excel;
- Advanced experience working with corporate budgeting process;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good communication skills (verbal, written and listening);
- Ability to switch from complex to routine tasks when required;
- Experience using Armenian Software and 1C accounting software;
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/ Accounting or Management Information Systems; CFA, ACCA, MBA in progress are preferred;
- Knowledge of Armenian and English languages.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Starting from 300,000 AMD (Gross).
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you meet the above mentioned requirements and want to join the Company's team, please send your CV to:
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 September 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 24 September 2017
This announcement has been retrieved 1232 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.