TITLE: Debt Collection Junior Lawyer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: "Concern Dialog" CJSC is looking for a candidate for the position of Debt Collection Junior Lawyer. The incumbent will be responsible for the preparation of payment orders, claims, follow-up of Judicial Acts in the Enforcement phase, as well as will perform other functions arising from the above-mentioned activities.
- Prepare and send payment orders with sum of money confiscation, applications, claims, receive and submit enforcement papers to Compulsory Enforcement Service, compile and send other legal documents by subordination;
- Collect and classify relevant documentation packages;
- Submit details to the electronic system;
- Prepare reports on services and provide them to the management;
- Implement other tasks related to the debt collection.
- Bachelor's degree in Law;
- Team player;
- Action-oriented person;
- Strong communication skills;
- Computer skills (MS Word and Excel);
- Work experience is preferred.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Negotiable
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates should submit their CVs to: email@example.com . Please put "Debt Collection Junior Lawyer" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 12 September 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 04 October 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: "Concern-Dialog" CJSC is a legal advice company mainly specialized in provision of legal services to both local and foreign businesses. For more information, please visit: www.dialog.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 476 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.