Career Center Partner Company
TITLE: Retail Chain Director
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Career Center Partner Company is looking for an experienced Retail Chain Director to develop and optimize the performance of the retail sales functions thus maximizing profitability and customer service whilst enhancing the reputation of the Company.
- Develop and implement the Company's product development and retail sales strategies;
- Maximize sales and profitability, make sure that all planned targets are successfully implemented;
- Ensure that the requisite structures, systems and procedures are in place to implement the agreed strategies;
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; research and analyze sales options;
- Responsible for all customer development activities at each retailer, cultivating relationships across all functions: merchandising, marketing, operations and store execution;
- Work closely with Marketing department to ensure all customer solutions and offers are consistent with the product mix, propositions and segmentation supporting corporate strategy;
- Review market analysis to determine customer needs, price schedules and discount rates;
- Always keep the clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest;
- Create a strong customer service focus across the retail sales function and ensure that the customer is central to all activities and decisions;
- Maintain a strong presence in the shops, leading by example to ensure that customers receive the highest standards of customer service and sales expertise at all times;
- Formulate and implement short and long range sales and business plans based on budget forecasting and industry analysis;
- Responsible for business analysis and monthly financial reforecasting by store;
- Provide new, promotional ideas to maximize sales and profitability and ensure that they are aligned with the activities of the Company;
- Lead the complete reorganization and centralization of merchandising operations;
- Ensure retail spaces are presented and merchandised to a high standard at all times to maximize sales;
- Assist in implementation and maintenance of visual merchandise presentation, signage and lightening;
- Identify growth and expansion opportunities within existing and new markets;
- Develop business by gaining new contracts, analyze problems and produce new solutions;
- Proactively identify and track programs to deepen existing relationships and acquire new wealth creation customers;
- Coordinate liaison between Sales department and other sales related units;
- Manage, develop and care for the Retail Sales team;
- Train employees in sales strategies and help employees improve individual performances.
- Master's degree in Sales, Management, Finance or in a related field;
- At least 5 years of experience in retail sales or customer service management;
- Ability to carry and deliver on a sales budget with strong orientation towards results;
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills; ability to engage in different levels of the business;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills;
- Ability to conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis;
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Strong management skills;
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage large teams;
- Team building and team motivation skills;
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please mention the position title "Retail Chain Director" in the subject line of your message. The privacy of all CVs is guaranteed. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 September 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 07 October 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: Career Center Partner Company is one of the largest retail companies in Armenia which has been successfully operating and preserving its sustainable development for over 20 years. The retail chain consists of approximately 150 stores, which are located in different regions of Armenia: Yerevan, Shirak, Syunik, Lori, Armavir, Kotayk, etc. The Company employs over 650 people, including marketers, sales staff, managers, administration, etc.
This announcement has been retrieved 822 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.