TITLE: Office Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Office Manager will be responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents;
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences;
- Meet guests and organize proper reception;
- Answer telephone calls; perform other day-to-day duties to achieve business goals of the Company (problem solving, client care, etc.);
- Book tickets and hotels for executives who travel abroad;
- Manage and prepare business trips; work with embassies, book hotels and air tickets.
- University degree;
- At least 2 years of work experience as an Office Manager;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Honesty and reliability;
- Self-organizational and good job-planning skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All candidates can send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org , please note that it is obligatory to attach photos to CVs. The subject field of the message should be filled with name and surname of the applicants and the job title. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 11 September 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 October 2017
This announcement has been retrieved 1328 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.