SAS Group LLC
TITLE: Graphic Designer/ Photographer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
- Design and manage newsletters and other marketing materials upon request;
- Design and develop page layouts, custom graphics and formatting content;
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and Internet websites;
- Develop concepts and design materials including advertisements, flyers and vouchers;
- Develop expertise with software to digitally enhance images by, for example, changing emphasis, cropping pictures, correcting minor faults;
- Create promotional displays, packaging and marketing brochures;
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness;
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed;
- Estimate the time required to complete projects;
- Assist the marketing team with marketing, brainstorming and advertising strategies;
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers and executives.
- University degree in Graphic Design or a related field;
- At least 1 year of experience as a Designer;
- Work experience in the field of commercial photography is highly preferred;
- Knowledge of Adobe CC, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat;
- Knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- Ability to translate ideas into strong promotional designs;
- Ability to properly estimate assigned tasks and to work to tight deadlines;
- Flexibility to work independently and as a part of a team;
- High sense of responsibility, creativity and attention to details.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating "Graphic Designer/ Photographer" in the subject line. Please provide links to live samples of work or links to portfolio.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 12 September 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11 October 2017
This announcement has been retrieved 537 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.