TITLE: HVAC Engineer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The HVAC Engineer will work with systems of external and internal water supply, the water drain and heating, fire extinguishing, smoke removal, floor heating, ventilation and air-conditioning of industrial buildings. The incumbent will also design boilers. The HVAC Engineer starts his work with the survey of the structure and drafting of the technical assignment, which is approved by the customer. He/ she also compiles and approves the budget, which includes the cost of research and installation work, equipment and materials. The next step is the development of the project, its graphic implementation in specialized computer programs.
- Prepare HVAC documents;
- Implement calculations and choose equipment materials;
- Make installation of the projects;
- Perform measurements of partial projects;
- Implement HVAC calculations;
- Draw necessary sketches for complex nodes;
- Correct the projects if necessary;
- Visit the objects and make measurements of the site;
- Monitor documentation.
- Higher technical education (Heat Engineering, Heat Power Engineering, Heat and Gas Supply and Ventilation);
- Work experience in a related position;
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD PC, Word and Excel;
- Work experience in design, installation of ventilation, air conditioning and heating systems is highly desirable;
- Sufficient ability to carry out working documentation for construction;
- Knowledge of normative documents on equipment;
- Knowledge of technical and operational characteristics of engineering equipment;
- Sense of responsibility; initiative person with communication and leadership skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should submit their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 13 September 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12 October 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: Venge Engineering is represented by Venge Holding LLC. It is a construction company which is providing systems solutions in engineering. For more information, please visit the Company's website: www.venge.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 343 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.