TITLE: Logistics Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Sali shoe factory is looking for an experienced, highly motivated and initiative professional to take this position of Logistics Manager.
- Plan, manage and coordinate logistics, warehouse and transportation; organize the import of the required products to Armenia;
- Responsible for intensive negotiation and correspondence with the suppliers and transportation companies over the supplied goods and shipping dates, prices and other conditions;
- Analyze all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products/ supplies and give recommendations to the upper management;
- Make inquiries to forwarding companies in order to get the best quotes for transportation, collaborate with them and organize transportation of goods;
- Check the documentation received from the supplier, make necessary documentation packages for organizing the process of orders' shipping, customs clearance (contracts, invoices, shipping documents, applications, necessary packages for customs clearance, etc.);
- Control and ensure that all the shipments are carried out in compliance with the customs rules and regulations, collaborate with customs service, supervise the customs clearance of received cargoes;
- Actively participate in the whole process of import and logistics, input appropriate information into the computer program;
- Responsible for cooperation with other departments of the Company for the purpose of effective supply chain management;
- Regularly report to the management on status of purchase orders, goods in transit, payment schedules, expected sales volume and marketing plans.
- BA in Logistics, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics or a related field;
- 2 years of work experience in a relevant field;
- Thorough knowledge of transportation, logistics, customs clearance procedures and import regulation (knowledge of warehousing and logistics procedures and standards, international shipping, customs and tax requirements, etc.);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, business correspondence and decision-making skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and PC in general;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages, both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of any other European language is a plus;
- Analytical and tactical thinking;
- Ability to work concentrate quickly, act accordingly and proactively.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Candidates meeting above-listed requirements can send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning in the subject line "Logistics Manager". The shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 23 November 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22 December 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: Sali shoe shops offer leather shoes of local and foreign production. Sali is represented by "Zenni" LLC.
This announcement has been retrieved 746 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.