VoIPShop Telecommunications Inc.
TITLE: Customer Support Engineer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: VoIPShop Telecommunications is seeking a motivated and analytical orientated person to serve as a Customer Support Engineer.
- Responsible for network monitoring and support;
- Responsible for technical support by e-mail, messengers and phone calls;
- Responsible for wholesale customers' support regarding various technical issues;
- Responsible for VoIP systems configuration and support;
- Maintain office network and computers routine;
- Experience in OS and software installation;
- Knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Ability to analyze, diagnose and resolve technical issues;
- Knowledge of TCP/ IP networks is preferred;
- Understanding of VoIP technologies (SIP/ H323) is preferred;
- Ability to manage and administrate IP/ PBX systems is preferred;
- Good knowledge of VoIP and network related hardware (set-up and management) is preferred;
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Applicants are kindly requested to e-mail their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 23 November 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22 December 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: VoIPShop Telecommunications Inc. is a company specialized in wholesale telecom services.
This announcement has been retrieved 494 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.