TITLE: Head of Production
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Head of Production will work tightly and lead the manufacturing team to meet the Company's expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment. The incumbent will plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of business processes and procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, and output. The Head of Production will communicate regularly with the Director and other designated contacts within the Company.
- Liaise with the Director to formulate objectives and understand requirements;
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines;
- Coordinate product promotional events, presentations and presence;
- Manage human and material resources to meet production targets;
- Implement and enforce quality control;
- Ensure efficient collaboration and coordination between relevant departments.
- Managerial experience;
- Bachelor's or a higher degree;
- Excellent decision-making skills;
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work in a team;
- Ability to deliver accurate work within strict deadlines;
- Well-developed planning, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- PC skills: MS Office.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, depending on previous experience and skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please submit your CV in Armenian or English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning the position title "Head of Production" in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 07 January 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: "Pavilion" is a furniture manufacturing company represented by "Soft City" LLC.
This announcement has been retrieved 689 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.