TITLE: PR Specialist
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Public Relations (PR) Specialist will develop and implement communications plan to serve as framework for all communications activities.
- Formulate PR plans and strategies;
- Represent the Company through online and offline channels;
- Write press releases, speeches and other PR copies;
- Analyze, develop and implement news media strategies for the Organization;
- Provide timely reporting to the PR Manager;
- Manage media relations and requests;
- Keep up to date with changes in PR activities and events.
- Higher education;
- At least 2 years of experience in PR;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Work experience in media will be an asset;
- Experience in corporate communications, project management and social media;
- Copywriting and presentation skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent planning, decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to develop public relations campaigns;
- Ability to travel within the country.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are requested to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please, mention the title of the position "PR Specialist" in the subject line of your e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 07 January 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 844 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.