TITLE: Executive Administrative Assistant
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Shant TV is looking for a competent Executive Administrative Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. The incumbent will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the executive's working life and communication. He/ she will perform administrative duties for executive management. Responsibilities include screening calls, managing calendars, making travel arrangements, arranging meetings and events, preparing reports and financial data and communicating with visitors. The incumbent should be tech-savvy, with strong computer and Internet research skills, flexible, with excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience and an ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and visitors. Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
- Maintain the executive's agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences, etc.;
- Manage schedules of program management meetings, both externally and internally;
- Make appointments and maintain appointment calendars of the CEO;
- Answer and direct phone calls;
- Hold correspondence and telephone conversations with foreign partners;
- Organize and schedule appointments;
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders;
- Attend meetings and keep minutes;
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/ external clients;
- Handle requests and queries appropriately;
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms;
- Make translations;
- Prepare additional agreements;
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible;
- Appoint the executive's meetings;
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports;
- Develop and maintain a filing system;
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures;
- Make travel arrangements for executives;
- Book hotels, make air tickets reservations;
- Submit and reconcile expense reports;
- Provide general support to visitors;
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers;
- Maintain workflow by studying methods, implementing cost reductions and developing reporting procedures;
- Implement administrative systems, procedures and policies;
- Collect and fill in embassy documents;
- Organize the delivery of contracts and other documents.
- Higher education: preferably a diploma in Business Administration from the American University of Armenia;
- Prior work experience: 4 years of experience in government or a commercial business in a secretarial or administrative position;
- Language proficiency (level and specialization): proficiency in English, Armenian, and Russian languages, both written and oral;
- Job knowledge: A good all-round knowledge of general office procedures, correspondence format, filing and appointment setting;
- Skills and abilities: ability to prioritize, organize own work, be meticulous in filing and details, and be able to respond to routine requests/ inquiries. Demonstrated oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with both supervisor and other personnel within the team and other teams;
- Computer literacy (MS Office);
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV with a cover letter, photocopies of all professional certificates and degrees, contact information for at least 3 professional references by e-mail to: email@example.com . Please indicate the title of the position "Executive Administrative Assistant" in the subject line of your e-mail. Shant TV is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 05 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 04 January 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Shant TV is represented by Shant LLC and was founded in 1994. Since 2008 Shant TV started the satellite broadcasting of "Shant" which includes almost the whole continent of Eurasia. For detailed information, please visit: www.shanttv.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 1458 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.