Zod Wind CJSC
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
- Recruit specialists and sub-contractors;
- Organise and supervise staff members working on all the projects of the Company;
- Provide advice on the management of all projects;
- Make sure all the aims of the projects are met;
- Establish work plan and staffing for each phase of the projects;
- Coordinate project activities;
- Conduct and improve commercial negotiations with international partners;
- Responsible for overall quality and management of the projects;
- Research funding sources;
- Network with local, regional and national agencies, educational institutions, nonprofit organizations and private sector business interests for future program development.
- Higher education in a relevant field; MBA is preferable;
- At least 3 years of work experience in related fields;
- Fluency in Russian and English languages, both written and verbal;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent research and analytical skills and flexibility;
- Organisational skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Well developed interpersonal skills;
- Numeracy skills;
- Commercial awareness;
- Communication skills;
- Teamwork skills;
- Diplomatic skills;
- Ability to motivate people;
- Management and leadership skills;
- Ability to travel.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 06 January 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 1284 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.