TITLE: Technical Support Engineer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: As a member of EpygiArm Technical Support team, the Technical Support Engineer provides real-time technical support on the Company's products via ticketing system, telephone and email response. The fundamental goal of this position is to help customers achieve success using Company's products.
- Communicate clearly and precisely with customers in written and verbal form;
- Maintain accurate and timely records in the Company's incident tracking system;
- Solve basic common user problems in real time, including software functionality problems and questions; data communication/ networking troubleshooting and installation problems and questions; networking software, network protocols, Voice over IP (VoIP) related issues.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English language;
- Knowledge of networking protocols is preferred;
- Knowledge of Voice over IP principles and protocols is preferred;
- Previous experience in software/ hardware technical support is a plus.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are encouraged to send their CV to: email@example.com . Please, mention the position title ("Technical Support Engineer") in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 06 January 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: EpygiArm LLC is a SW development company specializing in design and development of systems for IP Telephony and Telecommunications.
This announcement has been retrieved 692 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.