Caucasus Holidays LLC
TITLE: Tour Manager for English Market
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Caucasus Holidays is seeking candidates with excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages to fill the position of Incoming Tour Manager for English Market.
- Create tour packages and itineraries for travelers to Armenia;
- Promote tour packages in target markets;
- Effectively communicate with partners, suppliers and customers;
- Conduct market research and analysis;
- Work according to sales plan;
- Coordinate travel groups and handle tour-related arrangements;
- Prepare quotations and estimate the budget.
- University degree in a related sphere; master's degree is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Good knowledge of Armenian geography is a plus;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to travel;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- High sense of responsibility.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: 150,000 AMD (Net), plus competitive bonus package.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please send your CV with a photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 06 January 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Caucasus Holidays is an Incoming Tour Operator specialized in Individual and Group tours in Caucasus Region.
This announcement has been retrieved 997 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.