Public Television Company of Armenia CJSC
TITLE: Marketing Specialist
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Public TV Company of Armenia is looking for a motivated and commercially oriented Marketing Specialist to develop market, attract new partners and organize current work with the existing ones.
- Develop presentations on cooperation proposals for the potential partners;
- Create illustrations and digital images;
- Use creative and technical skills to develop ways for businesses to market the Company's products;
- Implement market research and submit proposals on market development;
- Develop plans and tactics of attracting the necessary segment of consumers;
- Pursuit new partners and generate new leads for the Company;
- Coordinate definite projects as assigned;
- Establish long-term relations with partners;
- Understand correctly the needs of potential partners and make corresponding proposals.
- Higher education in Business, Marketing or related fields;
- At least 1 year of work experience in a marketing position;
- Strong project management and organizational skills;
- Fluent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and proofreading skills;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Proactive self‐starter with the ability to work independently;
- Open-minded, self-motivated and creative thinking personality;
- Strong interpersonal and team communication skills;
- Ability to achieve results;
- Punctuality and accuracy in the execution of assignments;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV to: email@example.com . Please, indicate the title of the position "Marketing Specialist" in the subject line of your e-mail. The Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 07 January 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 1115 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.