TITLE: Assistant Project Manager
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Assistant Project Manager will be responsible for a wide range of administrative and support activities for the Project Manager to facilitate the efficient operation of the Company's projects.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls;
- Implement general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing;
- Prepare written responses to enquiries;
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports and emails;
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements;
- Assist in the development of presentations for project management proposals;
- Assist in the development of project planning, proposals, budgets, timelines and schedules;
- Provide reports or other information to Project Manager regarding work flow and efficiency.
- Higher education;
- 1-2 years of work experience in the PM is preferable;
- Well-organized person; excellent time management skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and MS Project;
- Organization and prioritization skills;
- Ability to travel within and outside the country;
- Ability to accurately handle multiple tasks and related details;
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with various levels and personality types;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages, both written and spoken.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are requested to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please, mention the title of the position "Assistant Project Manager" in the subject line of your e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 07 January 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 1780 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.