TITLE: AS-Bank Administrator
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: ArmSwissBank CJSC is seeking a skilled and motivated AS-Bank Administrator, who will perform the responsibilities listed below.
- Provide technical support of AS-Bank 4.0 system;
- Create and support OLAP and user reports;
- Install and update AS-Bank versions and service packs;
- Responsible for MSSQL database administration;
- Support Client-Bank and Internet-Bank systems.
- University degree in IT or Engineering;
- Knowledge of AS-Bank administration;
- OLAP and user reports supporting skills;
- At least 1 year of related work experience in the field of Banking or Finance is preferable;
- Knowledge of MSSQL database administration is preferable;
- Accounting skills are preferable;
- Developing skills are preferable.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on experience
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to attach a CV and fill in the Bank's Application Form at: http://www.armswissbank.am/upload/vacancy_application_form.docx and send it to: email@example.com . Please mention the subject line of your e-mail as follows: "AS-Bank Administrator".
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 13 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12 January 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: ArmSwissBank CJSC was founded on October 7, 2004. ArmSwissBank CJSC is specialized in corporate, investment and private banking. For more information about the Bank, please visit: www.armswissbank.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 976 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.