TITLE: Senior Copywriter
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Zeeonet, a US-based technology company, is looking for a dynamic and strategic Senior Copywriter to help the Company create persuasive marketing content.
- Lead development for a variety of written materials: websites, landing pages, email campaigns, social, and in-product messaging;
- Create quality, error-free, on-time content for services and marketing deliverables in technology industry;
- Write creative and brand-appropriate copy, proof and edit copy for all forms of marketing and advertising;
- Develop systems and processes for managing copy workflow;
- Monitor effectiveness of campaigns;
- Write conversion-driving content for B2B audiences;
- Do keywords and competitor research;
- Ability to work from home and office.
- Higher education in the relevant field;
- At least 3 years of proven experience as a Copywriter;
- Outstanding knowledge of English writing and grammar with refined proofreading and editing skills;
- Working experience with US companies;
- Highly organized person with the ability to work on divergent brands and projects;
- Knowledge of SEO, and growth-driving tactics;
- Knowledge of technology industry;
- Detail oriented person with the ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Natural storyteller;
- Ability to produce at least 2,000 words of content a day with reliable grammar and spelling.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are asked to email their resumes to: email@example.com .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 12 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11 January 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Zeeonet, Inc. offers a comprehensive suite of IT services in the Los Angeles area. For more information about the Company, please visit here: https://zeeonet.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 548 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.