TITLE: Roaming Specialist
START DATE/ TIME: Immediately
DURATION: Permanent, with a probation period of 3 months.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Roaming Specialist will be responsible for coordination of commercial/ technical relations with roaming partners and service providers.
- Coordinate testing of the mobile services operation with foreign telecommunication companies;
- Coordinate services provided by roaming suppliers (BICS, Financial Clearing House, Data Clearing House, Syniverse, etc.)
- Responsible for steering management and control of connection for own customers in foreign networks;
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports, monthly presentations and necessary documents;
- Coordinate international SMS;
- Prepare monthly assumptions and reports for finance;
- Reconcile and approve invoicing; provide services for roaming;
- Work closely with internal departments;
- Responsible for trouble tickets and incidents coordination;
- Test SIM cards coordination and inventory;
- Do permanent update of roaming related documents (AA14, IR21 and etc.) and provide them to roaming partners and to suppliers;
- Provide SMS and MMS internal control for proper functioning of the service, and wholesale management;
- Responsible for technical management of roaming related aspects.
- Master's degree in Telecommunication or a related area;
- At least 3 years of experience in the relevant field;
- High sense of responsibility, accuracy, integrity and commitment;
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills;
- Negotiation skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines;
- Good knowledge of MS office (especially Excel);
- Fluency in verbal and written English, Russian and Armenian languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Candidates who meet the above mentioned requirements and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are asked to send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the title of the announced position ("Roaming Specialist") in the subject line.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 15 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 January 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Ucom LLC is a unified communications operator in Armenia, which offers symmetrical and mobile broadband Internet and other services.
This announcement has been retrieved 513 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.