Questrade International Inc., Armenian Branch
TITLE: Web Engineer
START DATE/ TIME: As soon as possible
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The ideal candidate for this position is skilled in developing highly performing and scalable applications that provide great user experiences. The Web Engineer will be involved in small- to large-scale projects for a variety of client facing web applications.
- Collaborate with user interface designers, graphic designers and .NET developers to build web applications for small and large business development projects;
- Maintain and enhance existing external web applications;
- Develop HTML emails with an emphasis on email client compatibility;
- Produce scalable, high performance code, ensuring accuracy and completion of requirements;
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, devices and ensure compatibility;
- Manage task status, scheduling and issue handling;
- Define work breakdown structures for technical activities associated with projects and provide accurate time estimates for assigned tasks;
- Contribute to the establishment and maintenance of code standards;
- Contribute to the adoption of industry best-practices, tools and processes.
- University diploma with related areas of study;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience;
- Availability of web portfolio to create responsive, mobile/tablet-friendly web applications;
- Experience with HTML email development, email delivery tools (Marketo or Eloqua) and email testing;
- Experience using various CSS frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation and HTML5 Boilerplate) and CSS pre-processors (e.g. LESS and SASS);
- Experience using build tools (e.g. Gulp and Grunt);
- Experience working with content management systems (e.g. Sitefinity and WordPress);
- Ability to work with PSDs, storyboards and business requirements documentation;
- Ability to create well organized code according to the existing standards and specifications;
- Ability to evaluate tools/ technologies and provide recommendations for use;
- Experience dealing with browser compatibility issues;
- Knowledge of key applications: Adobe CS6 product suite and Microsoft Visual Studio 2010;
- Experience working with .NET C# applications would be an asset;
- Experience working with Angular would be an asset;
- Experience with version control (e.g. SVN), issue tracking software (e.g. JIRA), build tools (e.g. Jenkins) would be an asset;
- Experience working on Agile teams would be an asset.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, plus an advanced benefit package.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please mention the position title ("Web Engineer") in your email subject line.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 15 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 14 January 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: To learn more about the Company, please visit: www.questrade.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 902 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.