|Veon Armenia CJSC|
TITLE: Project Manager
INTENDED AUDIENCE: All interested professionals
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
- Run projects and manage tasks related to launched campaigns;
- Monitor and coordinate the process of campaigns elaboration following the world best practices;
- Ensure projects' due-date implementation aligned with required quality;
- Analyze results of launched projects;
- Run and manage tasks via JIRA and Wrike systems.
- University degree in Marketing or other related field;
- Project running and project management skills;
- Reporting, business writing and presentation skills;
- Ability to work with big data and generate analytical reports;
- Strategic thinking and analytical mindset;
- Effective communication skills, sense of responsibility, stress-resistant personality;
- Proactive positioning, initiative personality;
- Person open to self-learning and self-developing opportunities;
- Ability to run several projects/ tasks with strong time frames;
- Time management skills, ability to set priorities and take prompt decisions in hard cases;
- Teamwork skills and cross-functional capabilities;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Salary, plus mobile service and medical insurance.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified and interested candidates may e-mail CV/ resume in Armenian, Russian or English languages to:
email@example.com . In the subject line of your e-mail message, please mention the title of the position ("Project Manager"). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 15 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 14 January 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: To learn more about the Company, please visit: www.beeline.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 2835 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.