"Fast Credit Capital" Universal Credit Organization CJSC
TITLE: Technical Content Writer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Fast Credit Capital UCO is looking for a motivated Technical Content Writer.
- Work with developers and product managers to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and create appropriate marketing content for the website, campaigns, datasheets and collaterals;
- Create documentation for technical users, describing software architectures, APIs, and deployment;
- Design and create short video tutorials for a technical audience;
- Create new content for major releases and update existing documentation for maintenance releases;
- Participate in the software development sprint teams, daily stand-up and sprint review meetings, taking ownership of the technical product documentation;
- Work with software engineers, product managers, test engineers, and technical support engineers, and use pre-release software to create documentation.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, or other applicable technical discipline;
- Proven working experience in technical writing and marketing content;
- Agility to understand and thereafter describe products technical features in an easy-to-use marketing language;
- Experience in content creation for Marketing collateral;
- Experience in content creation for website;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Relevant experience of technical writing, product documentation, or online publishing;
- Experience of software technologies and a high-level programming language;
- Experience of working closely with engineering and product management teams as part of the software development process;
- Excellent knowledge of English language.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please, email your professional CV to: email@example.com specifying the job position name ("Technical Content Writer") in the subject line. Please, note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview appointment.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 19 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 January 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 500 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.