TITLE: QA Engineer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: EfuSoft LLC is looking for a talented, knowledge-driven person with analytical thinking to assess software quality through manual testing. The jobholder responsibilities will include: understanding product requirements, testing existing product and newly developed features of the product, writing and executing test cases, documenting and prioritizing the product issues and reporting.
- Create detailed and well-structured test cases;
- Review and analyze system specifications;
- Create reports;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle;
- Continuously improve the knowledge of the product, product related fields, testing tools and testing strategies.
- Ability to learn quickly by working with the support team and more senior team members;
- Ability to understand the system to create detailed and accurate reports;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude;
- Strong self-organizational skills;
- Team player, good communicator, self-motivated, driven and committed personality;
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science is preferred.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please apply to this job by sending your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 18 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 17 January 2018
ABOUT: Efusoft is a new established and fast growing software development company and technology provider. The Company is affiliated to one of the first betting companies in the CIS region and now is ready to share its software with the partners to help them setup their own online and retail betting and casino business. Due to enormous speed of growth, Efusoft is actively recruiting talented professionals to replenish its team of enthusiastic forward thinkers, who will help the Company build up its culture, vision, goals and mission. The Company recognizes that the combined knowledge, skills and expertise of its employees are the key to its success and is committed to ongoing professional development and personal growth. The Company ensures that its employees are compensated fairly and competitively for their work. For more information, please visit: www.efusoft.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 1313 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.