DoubleTree by Hilton Yerevan City Centre
TITLE: Chief Accountant
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Chief Accountant will be responsible for managing the Accounting Department activities. The Chief Accountant will report to the CFO.
- Maintain the Company's asset list; organize regular inventory checks; ensure proper records of assets, their depreciation, revaluation and disposal, small value items and consumables;
- Prepare monthly payroll, calculate and transfer staff salaries and other salary equivalents, payments under service contracts, income tax and other taxes, liabilities, dues and mandatory payments deriving from the Company's activities;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and other periodical mandatory reports to local tax authorities in line with the Armenian legislation, as well as provide upon the Supervisor's request other reports, notes and other information;
- Track changes in tax legislation and advise the Financial Officer whenever such changes take place which may affect the budget, operations and activities of the Company;
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results;
- Provide technical support and advice to Financial Officer;
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures;
- Participate in financial standards' setting;
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance;
- Plan, assign and review the Staff's work;
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls;
- Fulfill other tasks within the scope of his/ her position that match his/ her profile, in line with the internal policies and procedures and the local legislation.
- Higher education in Accounting, Finance, Audit or a related field;
- At least 5 years of work experience as a Chief Accountant;
- Strong knowledge of the Armenian tax legislation and accounting regulations;
- Knowledge of the Armenian Software 4.0;
- Good knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Knowledge of MS Office; advanced Excel skills are highly preferred;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong organizational and management skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning the title of the position "Chief Accountant" in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview. Please consider that early CVs will be considered first.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 18 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 17 January 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Hilton Worldwide is a hospitality company introducing 14 brands in 103 countries and territories. One of Hilton Worldwide's hospitality brands is DoubleTree by Hilton. DoubleTree by Hilton Yerevan City Centre hotel was officially open on the 17th of February 2016 and is represented by Velofirma LLC in Armenia.
This announcement has been retrieved 1808 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.