|Veon Armenia CJSC|
TITLE: Cyber Security Leading Specialist
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
- Conduct regular analysis of cyber security risks and identify vulnerabilities of information systems;
- Control access to information resources;
- Ensure protection against malicious and unwanted software;
- Develop and implement security policies and procedures into IT processes;
- Initiate investigations in case of cyber security policies and procedures violations;
- Ensure security features administration and intrusion detection;
- Identify information security requirements when developing and changing IT services;
- Define specifications for secure administration of IT infrastructure components;
- Ensure data centralized collection, storage and analysis in regards with IT critical services, products and audit of users activities;
- Ensure timely approval of Company's IT infrastructure changes;
- Ensure cyber security requirements revision based on performed audits;
- Responsible for regular monitoring of Company's information security resources.
- University degree (preferably in a technical field or Information Security) or professional retraining in the relevant field;
- At least 2 years of experience in the relevant field;
- Knowledge of LAN, WAN and WiFi;
- Knowledge of DLP, IPS, SIEM and Firewall;
- In-depth knowledge of Cicso, ASA and PIX;
- Knowledge of network security principles;
- Knowledge of IT systems architecture;
- Project management skills;
- Ability to communicate with internal and external clients;
- Analytical thinking;
- Ability to set priorities;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Salary, plus a full medical insurance and professional training.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified and interested candidates are kindly requested to send CV/ resume in Armenian, Russian or English languages to: firstname.lastname@example.org . In the subject line of your e-mail message please mention the title of the position ("Cyber Security Leading Specialist"). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 18 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 14 January 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 788 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.