TITLE: Technical Writer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Digitain LLC is seeking a professional Technical Writer to join its expanding team. The successful applicant will be responsible for creating technical documents and manuals, explaining complex information in a clear and concise manner and working with IT staff to ensure accuracy of product descriptions. If the candidate has previous experience as a Technical Writer, the Company encourages him/ her to submit an application.
- Determine the needs of end-users of technical documentation;
- Study product samples and talk with product designers and developers;
- Organize and write supporting documents for products;
- Create operating instructions, how-to manuals, assembly instructions, and "frequently asked questions" pages to help technical support staff, consumers, and other users within a company or an industry;
- Create descriptions of systems and products for users;
- Identify ways to assist product management in product planning through requirements development and analysis;
- Create and update API documents (documentation consisting of installation guides, user guides, online help, application notes, technical notes and FAQs);
- Gather information by working closely with Product Management, Developers, and QA Engineers;
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides;
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications;
- Update documentation for minor software releases;
- Create various technical documentation for users of the Company's software.
- 3 years of proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation;
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to details;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language;
- Ability to work with a team of Product Managers, Developers and QA Engineers through all stages of the software development cycle;
- Organizational skills, ability to work with the vast array of information gathered during elicitation and analysis and to cope with rapidly changing information;
- Knowledge of information design and structured writing.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified candidates should send their resumes (CV) in English or Armenian languages to: email@example.com . Please indicate "Technical Writer" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 19 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 18 January 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Digitain is an Armenia-based sports-book and casino platform provider offering best of breed turn-key and white-label solutions. The Company's primary focus is on the regulated European market, with ambitious plans to expand its geographical footprint into the Americas and Asia. It employs more than 800 of the brightest minds and creative talents in the gaming industry. Digitain is a team of dynamic, self-driven, professional and loyal people, who work hard to exceed customer expectations. The Company prides itself in its innovation, teamwork, integrity, customer focus and commitment. Employees are the most important assets to its success. The Company seeks enthusiastic individuals, real team-players who are motivated to help reach the Company goals. In turn, they are offered an environment that fosters dynamic career paths and rewards for helping the Company thrive. In addition to flexible working policy, the candidate will be given the opportunity to develop personally through involvement in the Company's corporate sustainability programs which will promote his/ her professional growth and enhance technical knowledge. The Company is always looking to hire, promote, and retain bright professionals. For more information please visit the Company web page at: https://digitain.com .
This announcement has been retrieved 1002 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.