Creative Armenia Cultural Foundation
TITLE: Office Coordinator/ Creative Assistant
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
START DATE/ TIME: Immediately
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Office Coordinator/ Creative Assistant will be responsible for Creative Armenia's daily operations, in-office administrative as well as technical arrangements, providing support and coordination across all departments (communications, creative, and other) and assisting Management in meeting organizational goals. This position provides an individual with excellent communication and organizational skills and a creative spirit with the opportunity to take part in the creative/ production process and all other aspects of the Organization.
- Realize daily administrative and technical organization of the Company's in-office activities;
- Provide administrative support, including scheduling of meetings, conference calls, controlling in-office management system, maintaining calendars, and arranging travel, managing correspondence, and processing reimbursements;
- Coordinate logistics, draft agendas, and provide advanced materials;
- Keep track of all tasks being realized by all staff members through a workflow management platform and keep everyone on track in meeting deadlines;
- Make necessary researches;
- Arrange translations of necessary materials from Armenian language into English language and vice verse;
- Handle incoming calls;
- Perform other job-related tasks as directed by Management.
- Strong organizational skills;
- Responsibility and punctuality;
- Attention to detail and ability to juggle several tasks at once;
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills in English and Armenian languages; knowledge of Russian language is preferable;
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a deadline-driven environment;
- Previous experience in office management is encouraged but not required;
- Person with a creative spirit, ideas, and solutions;
- Exemplification of Creative Armenia's core values; creativity of spirit, responsibility and dependability of thought, respect and humility, flexibility, and integrity;
- Professional demeanor;
- Proactive, positive and demanding person with a determination to get things done;
- Curiosity to learn and grow in skills associated with media/ film productions, programs, communications, and other departments.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply to be part of Creative Armenia's team, please prepare:
- Your CV (as PDF);
- Cover Letter in Armenian and English languages;
- A one-page strategy of office management presenting your vision of perfect office daily workflow/ management.
Send all the 3 documents in a single e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title ("Office Coordinator/ Creative Assistant") in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 19 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 08 January 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Creative Armenia is a hybrid of an arts foundation (discovering and supporting talent through fellowships and programs) and a non-profit production company (producing film, music, and art across all media).
This announcement has been retrieved 3031 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.