Eurasia Partnership Foundation
TITLE: Internal Auditor
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Individual auditors
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Eurasia Partnership Foundation is looking for an Internal Auditor of the Eurasia Partnership Foundation (EPF), Europe Foundation (EPF) and Caucasus Research Resource Centers (CRRC) Network. The EPF and CRRC Network wishes to engage the services of an Internal Auditor to carry out independent appraisals of the Network's five offices (EPF-Armenia, EPF-Azerbaijan, EPF-Georgia, CRRC-Armenia and CRRC-Georgia) and their compliance to the policies, procedures and standards by which the entities are governed. The Internal Auditor will also act as a confidential contact for employees and the public regarding fraud and conflict of interest. When warranted, the Internal Auditor will investigate claims of fraud or conflict of interest. The incumbent reports to the Chairman of the Audit and Finance Committee and to the Executive Committee of the Board of Trustees.
The Internal Auditor position is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve the EPF and CRRC Network operations. It helps the Organization accomplish its goals by ensuring a systematic, transparent and disciplined approach to EPF and CRRC operations.
- Plan, organize and carry out an internal audit of EPF-Armenia, EPF-Azerbaijan, EPF-Georgia, CRRC-Armenia and CRRC-Georgia, including the preparation of an audit plan, scheduling and estimating resource needs;
- Reconcile payroll for 1 month;
- Review all human resource files;
- Review a sample of current year grant awards against Policies and Procedures, including mandate and advisory council meeting minutes;
- Sample review donor reports for adherence to Donor Rules and Regulations;
- Prepare audit report which will consist of findings, observations, test data and recommendations;
- Establish confidential hotline for grantees, applicants and staff;
- Prepare monthly anonymous report of all contacts during the month for submission to the Executive Committee of the Board of Trustees;
- Investigate claims of fraud and conflict of interest;
- Upon request, discreetly investigate allegations of misconduct so as not to hard the reputation of the Organization and people being investigated;
- Document investigation and submit report to the Executive Committee of the Board of Trustees.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a not-for-profit sector;
- Experience as an Internal Auditor;
- Ability to review accounts and documents in English language;
- Familiarity with the EPF and CRRC Network and its Policies and Procedures would be an asset;
- Familiarity with Armenian, Azerbaijani and Georgian legislations would be an asset;
- Knowledge of Armenian, Azerbaijani or Georgian languages would be an asset.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Compensation will be offered based on a qualification of an applicant.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should submit their CV together with an audit plan to Nino Stavridi at: email@example.com putting "Internal Auditor" in the subject line. Please, indicate expected compensation in your proposal. Only limited number of applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 19 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 18 January 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: The EPF and CRRC Network is a network of five separate non-governmental, non-profit legal entities registered in Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia.
EPF's mission is to empower people to effect change for social justice and economic prosperity through hands-on programs, helping them to improve their communities and their own lives.
CRRCs constitute a network of research organizations in Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia with the common goal of strengthening social science research and public policy analysis in the South Caucasus.
For more information about the EPF and CRRC Network, please visit the following websites:
www.epfound.am; www.epfound.az; www.epfound.ge; www.crrccenters.org.
This announcement has been retrieved 1730 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.