Sef International UCO LLC
TITLE: IT Help Desk Specialist
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Sef International UCO is looking for an IT Help Desk Specialist to provide fast and useful technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware or software.
- Provide technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software;
- Provide the functionality of software;
- Prepare new PCs for Company use;
- Responsible for computer equipment maintenance and repair services;
- Responsible for network maintenance.
- Higher education, preferably in the relevant field;
- Knowledge of the structure and functions of Computer hardware;
- Knowledge of general networking concepts;
- Good knowledge of MS Windows operating system; knowledge of Linux is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of network protocols (especially TCP/ IP);
- Good knowledge and experience of installation, update, removal and service of Software and hardware;
- Familiarity with ethics of business communication;
- Fluency in Armenian language; sufficient knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are asked to send their CV to: email@example.com . Please, mention in the subject line of the message the position name ("IT Help Desk Specialist"). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 19 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 January 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: SEF International UCO LLC is a universal credit organization, established in 1998 and licensed by the Central Bank of Armenia in 2003. The Company is the WorldVision/ VisionFund microfinance operation in Armenia. The Company aims to extend financial services to the underserved segment of the financial market with the goal to improve lives for families and children. The Company serves 26,000 clients in all regions of Armenia, through 22 branches.
This announcement has been retrieved 586 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.