Royal Interiors LLC
TITLE: Purchasing Manager/ FF&E Specialist
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long term, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Royal Interiors is inviting an enthusiastic, service-oriented, positive and hard-working individual to fill the vacancy of Purchasing Manager/ FF&E Specialist. The goal of the position is to keep the Company's clients satisfied and loyal for future services.
- Develop the Organisation's purchasing strategy;
- Conduct research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery and quality;
- Request pricing from suppliers;
- Liaise with suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers;
- Negotiate and agree contracts and monitor their progress, checking the quality of service provided;
- Coordinate and work with senior designer(s) in the development of overall design concepts;
- Prepare schemes and sample boards of furniture, fabrics and accessories;
- Select and document necessary specifications, schedules and material references, approved colors, materials required into a spec book;
- Prepare spec sheets for all selected and custom items;
- Develop necessary and appropriate budgets required for the assigned project;
- Process payments and invoices;
- Prepare purchase orders;
- Contact with clients, consultants and vendors on all FF&E matters and attend site meetings;
- Be regularly updated on various FF&E supplies and materials relative to design/ decoration pur poses and budgets;
- Update and maintain the FF&E library;
- Attend international furniture fairs;
- Use associated information systems to coordinate and control the order cycle;
- Carry out all the above responsibilities and all necessary documentation within set time schedule and meet project progress schedule.
- Degree in Arts or Architecture is preferred;
- At least 5 years of work experience in logistics, import-export or a relevant field;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages, both verbal and written;
- Computer literacy (MS office);
- Strong negotiation skills and commercial awareness;
- Strong analytical and arithmetical skills;
- High sense of responsibility, accuracy;
- Excellent communication skills and self-motivation;
- Positive and friendly attitude;
- Teamwork ability.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply, please, submit your CV to: email@example.com putting the position title ("Purchasing Manager/ FF&E Specialist") in the subject line of your massage.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 22 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 January 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: To learn about the Company, please visit: http://www.royalinteriors.am/.
This announcement has been retrieved 658 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.