TITLE: Senior C++ Firmware Engineer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Redkite LLC is looking for a Senior C++ Firmware Engineer.
- Design and write high quality code to support the development of Redkite's client company's hardware product, which is a user interface device;
- Read schematics, datasheets, and utilize both hardware and software debugging tools, as well as participate in the designing of solutions while documenting the design, writing clear concise code, commenting code as appropriate, and creating documentation to outline code functionality;
- May utilize other resources for development of firmware;
- Use the following tools and programs:
a) SW-development with Eclipse-IDE and WindRiver DIAB v5.9.4.x Compiler by applying MS-Windows for cross compiling of PowerPC MPC5674F Target;
b) Lauterbach Power Debug Interface/ USB Hardware-Debugger.
- At least 5 years of professional experience of C and C++ development;
- Experience working with Eclipse programming environment;
- Profound knowledge of the development of real-time systems and "Multithreaded Preemptive Operating Systems";
- Very good knowledge of the "low-level" hardware driver;
- Basic knowledge of the area of analogue electrical engineering such as ADC analogue inputs;
- Basic knowledge of digital electrical engineering such as GPIOs, SPI bus, UART, Discrete Logic and communication technologies such as CAN Bus and RS485;
- Excellent knowledge of English language as the incumbent will work with international teams;
- Fluency in technical written English language;
- Diploma in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent is a plus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on experience, plus performance bonuses and technical trainings.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply, please send your CV or LinkedIn profile link with contacts to: email@example.com mentioning "Senior C++ Firmware Engineer" in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 19 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 18 January 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: RedKite LLC is an IT Company developing technological solutions. RedKite is a global network covering USA, Europe and Western Asia.
This announcement has been retrieved 1197 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.