TITLE: PHP Developer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: RedKite LLC is looking for a PHP developer to join its engineering team in Armenia. The projects the jobholder will work on range from creating and enhancing web applications, integrating content management systems and e-commerce engines to social media integrations.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary;
- Write "clean", well-designed code;
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Produce detailed specifications;
- Design PHP modules from the ground up as part of project and standalone;
- Optimize databases for performance;
- Design relational databases for projects;
- Integrate new tables into existing databases;
- Work with external services and APIs.
- At least 3 years of experience in native PHP development;
- Deep understanding of OOP concepts;
- Understanding of and experience with MVC frameworks;
- Experience in building REST/ JSON APIs or web services;
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS;
- Experience of building apps with Angular 2 framework;
- Experience with WordPress integration;
- Experience with social media integration: Facebook, Twitter or Instagram;
- Experience with Git;
- Excellent English language communication skills as the incumbent will talk directly to the international clients.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on experience. Plus performance bonuses and technical trainings.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please, kindly send your CV or LinkedIn profile link with contacts to: email@example.com , mentioning "PHP Developer" in the subject line.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 20 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 19 January 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: RedKite LLC is an IT Company developing technological solutions. RedKite is a global network covering USA, Europe and Western Asia.
This announcement has been retrieved 1200 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.