TITLE: Client Manager, Retail Banking Unit
LOCATION: Gyumri, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will be responsible for providing advice to Bank clients on the Bank products, customer service.
- Provide advice to the Bank clients and introduce the services offered by the Bank;
- Compile the Bank, deposit and card account folders and verify that all the documents are complete and accurate;
- Open Bank, deposit and card accounts; provide issued payment cards;
- Compile and maintain client files, both in a hard copy and electronically (including in the operational system, CRM database);
- Keep track of the flows on the clients' accounts; sell new bank products and services to clients;
- Act as a bridge in the relationships between the client and the Bank subdivisions;
- Prepare client account statements, references and other informational materials and provide them to clients;
- Report to the Line Manager.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics;
- At least 1 year of work experience, including 6 months of work experience in customer service;
- Knowledge of banking principles; satisfactory knowledge of civil legislation;
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and AS Bank 4.0 Operational Day;
- Excellent command of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Communication skills and courteous manners;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to make decisions under pressure and handle stressful situations.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to complete the Application Form, attach the CV (optional) and email it to: email@example.com . Please indicate the position title ("Client Manager, Retail Banking Unit") in the subject field of your message.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 21 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 04 January 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 664 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.