TITLE: Head of Business Directions Legal Support Unit, Legal Department
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will be responsible for effective coordination of activities of the unit, cooperation with other departments within the bank and organization of communication with companies and physical entities.
- Coordinate day-to-day activities of the unit, organize and coordinate cooperation with other departments and communication with companies and physical entities;
- Organize the cooperation of the Bank with the depository, CBA, notary offices and other governmental and non-governmental organizations and companies to the extent of the scope of authorities of the unit;
- Provide legal advice, including general legal advice on processes related to rights and obligations of the Bank to departments and employees of the Bank;
- Review and provide opinions regarding lending-related documents of the Bank, other than court and corporate governance matters;
- Ensure compliance with Armenian regulatory requirements while disclosing banking or commercial secrecy or other sensitive information;
- Organize and supervise legal support of lending processes, support in filings, assist in development of document forms;
- Participate in review and discussion of legislative changes, develop, edit and provide recommendations;
- Perform other tasks of the Head of Legal Department.
- University degree in Law (bachelor's degree or a 5-year degree is a must; a higher degree will be considered as an advantage);
- At least 5 years of professional working experience, preferably in banking;
- Profound knowledge and thorough understanding of law and banking regulations;
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Armenian law system specifics and ability to work in such environment;
- Excellent command of Armenian language; proficiency in English and Russian languages;
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Analytical skills, ability to represent legal reasoning, facts and arguments in a clear, legible and grammatically accurate Armenian language;
- Strong sense of responsibility, organized manner, dedication to work, ability and willingness to work under pressure with an attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a team and supportiveness;
- An adequate and uninhibited person able to accept and analyze their own mistakes, with striving for development; result-driven, quick learner.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to complete the Application Form, attach the CV (optional) and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate the position title ("Head of Business Directions Legal Support Unit, Legal Department") in the subject field of your message. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 21 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 04 January 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 600 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.