Notarial Chamber of RA NGO
TITLE: Senior Lawyer
TERM: Full-time (09:00-18:00)
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
- Take responsibilities of the Chief of Staff in the period of his/ her absence;
- Work with incoming and outgoing documents of the Chamber (receive, register, sort and deliver);
- Participate in the organization of the Chamber staff and administration meetings;
- Receive, register, sort and deliver contracts signed in between the Chamber and the third part; maintain a contract registry;
- Manage the registry of the internal legal acts;
- Register and keep records of the original documents of the resolutions, decisions and internal legal acts approved by them of the Chamber staff and administration meetings;
- Form and provide extracts and copies of the resolutions and/ or decisions of the Chamber staff and administration meetings as prescribed by internal legal acts;
- Carry out office work and documentation of the Chamber's Commission;
- Deliver documents and response letters received from the Ministry of Justice or other external sources;
- Participate in the organization of the trainings for the Notaries;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Higher legal education;
- At least 2 years of professional work experience;
- Knowledge of Civil Rights;
- Knowledge of Armenian, Russian, English languages;
- Computer skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: 120,000 AMD (Net)
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply, please submit your CV to: email@example.com , mentioning the title of the position "Senior Lawyer" in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 25 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 January 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 877 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.