"Fast Credit Capital" Universal Credit Organization CJSC
TITLE: Head of Audit Department
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Fast Credit UCO CJSC is seeking a motivated and experienced person for the position of Head of Audit Department.
- Coach, manage and develop the Audit team to allow them to grow individually and take responsibility for audits as well as other activities;
- Participate in audit assignments as a team leader;
- Identify key risks and related controls within the audit process;
- Perform tests to assess the adequacy of controls;
- Prepare draft audit reports for management outlining weaknesses and significant findings and making recommendations to overcome such weaknesses;
- Discuss findings with line management and agree constructive and practical steps to strengthen and improve controls and procedures;
- Review business processes of the Company, particularly lending, finance etc.;
- Verify the fairness of information reflected in the financial statements and other documents, audit the completeness, timeliness, reliability and objectivity of accounting and reporting;
- Carry assessment of the internal control system of the Company;
- Audit the compliance of the Company's activities with the rules, regulations, policies and procedures;
- Identify operational risks of the Company and provide recommendations for risk mitigation;
- Recommend actions with regards to the elimination and prevention of identified deviations and deficiencies;
- Assess the effectiveness of actions implemented for the elimination and prevention of discovered deviations and deficiencies through follow up procedures;
- Prepare and present draft audit report with observations and recommendations on the issues raised;
- Perform other job-related tasks as required.
- University degree in Auditing, Finance, Accounting, Economics or in other related field;
- At least 3 years of professional experience, preferably internal or external auditing or risk management;
- Knowledge of and skills in applying internal auditing principles, practices, as well as management principles and preferred business practices;
- Sufficient knowledge of Internal Audit International Standards and Code of Ethics;
- Sufficient knowledge of accounting practices;
- Knowledge of the legal framework related to the banking and financial sector;
- Ability to collect and analyze data, evaluate information and systems, as well as ability to make logical conclusions;
- Negotiating and problem-solving skills;
- Communication and teamwork skills;
- Written and oral fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Ability to create and maintain harmonious relationships with clients, co-workers, staff and external parties, as well as ability to work effectively in a team environment.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please email your professional CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org , specifying the position title ("Head of Audit Department") in the subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview appointment.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 25 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11 January 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 615 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.