TITLE: VoIP Developer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Powertel GmbH/ Switzernet is looking for a motivated and experienced VoIP Developer to work as a freelancer.
- Provide technical support: identify disturbance patterns and find out how to fix them;
- Respond to customer calls and emails; process technical issues;
- Install/ configure new servers;
- Update the Company's monitoring platform;
- Responsible for VoIP test platforms (e.g. Asterisk);
- Participate in the development of new services.
- Knowledge of mathematics, geometry and physics;
- Knowledge of:
a) Scripting: Bash, Perl and Python;
b) MySQL database;
c) Administration of Unix/ Linux servers (installation of packages, update, configuration, etc.);
d) IP protocol (TCP/ UDP), IP address/ IP routing and sockets;
e) VoIP: SIP and Asterisk server;
f) Traffic analysis tools: Ngrep and Wireshark;
g) C and C++;
h) Redundancy, cluster and cloud concepts;
i) DNS, IMAP, SMTP, HTTP and HTTPS;
- Knowledge of French and English languages;
- Motivated, organized and dynamic person with a sense of priorities and a sense of responsibility;
- Ability to concentrate on the current project;
- Ability to be comfortable with properly documenting own work.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are invited to send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Subject of the email should be "[2'hcj'2 freelance] careercenter.am First Name Last Name".
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 26 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 January 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Powertel GmbH represents Switzernet.
This announcement has been retrieved 1155 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.