Tele Data LLC
TITLE: Logistics Manager
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long Term
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Tele Data LLC is looking for a Logistics Manager with excellent oral and written English language skills for online monitoring of trucks and trailers moving in US borders. The candidate should be punctual, flexible in working with different shifts (mostly night shift is required).
- Monitor the movement of trucks;
- Check the schedule and assign the trips to each driver;
- Handle all the incidents with the trucks calling to the corresponding road-call service;
- Make reports on a daily basis;
- Answer phone calls.
- Fluent knowledge of oral and written English language; knowledge of Spanish language is an advantage;
- Good analytical skills;
- Citizen of Armenia;
- Very strong attention to details;
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ready to be trained within short period of time.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: At least 150,000 AMD
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please send your CV in the English language with a photo to: email@example.com stating the position title "Logistics Manager" in the subject line of the email. Early applications are encouraged and welcomed. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 22 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 21 January 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: Tele Data LLC has been supplying transportation services to the USPS for over 30 years. The Company is a three-time recipient of the "Eagle Spirit Award" from the USPS for "Outstanding Management of Time Sensitive Transportation".
This announcement has been retrieved 1578 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.