TITLE: Procurement Specialist
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
- Compare prices among various vendors in order to analyze prices and purchasing decisions;
- Process purchase requisitions/ orders within purchasing authority;
- Invite, assess, and award/ recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals;
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships;
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists;
- Ensure that products are delivered in a timely manner;
- Work with external vendors, exporters to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements;
- Assist in the development of specifications for special equipment to be purchased;
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, warranty, damages;
- Provide support to organize sales;
- Carry on negotiations for signing new agreements with customers;
- Attract potential corporate clients;
- Participate in special equipment delivery to customers as required;
- Perform other job-related duties.
- Graduate degree in Finance, Management, Economics or a related field;
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Procurement Specialist;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office;
- Sales skills and customer oriented personality;
- Knowledge of automotive industry, heavy-duty trucks, road-construction equipment, agricultural equipment is an advantage;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Excellent time-management skills: ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Result-oriented personality.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are requested to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please, mention the title of the position "Procurement Specialist" in the subject line of your e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 25 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 24 January 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 1432 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.