BIVAC Armenia CJSC
TITLE: Database Administrator
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: BIVAC Armenia is looking for a candidate to fill the position of Database Administrator to realize the responsibilities mentioned below.
- Manage and administer PostgreSQL 9.3 or higher instances of all the current and future projects;
- Implement practices of administration and management of SGBDR in and outside production, in compliance with functional specifications and technical recommendations;
- Script SQL, database deliverable, backup, metrics report and database monitoring, technical documentation, reports on infrastructure technical procedures, incident report;
- Manage DB instances, in balance between performance and data volumes (DB tuning).
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a DBA of RDBMS PostgreSQL instances;
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL 9.3 or higher, SQL, PL/ SQL, PgAdmin, Script SQL, MongoDB, JSON, XML, GIT, SVN and UML;
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum, Merise 2.0 (data model, MCD, MLD, MPD) and ITIL;
- Good knowledge of production RDBMS administration (monitoring, information securing and backup);
- Knowledge of RDBMS design pattern and advanced database modeling;
- Sound knowledge of ACID (RDBMS) concepts and knowledge of NoSQL (MongoDB) concepts;
- Willing to work in a team, aptitude for synthesizing information, as well as good relationship skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please send your CV to: email@example.com , stating the position title ("Database Administrator") in the subject line. Early applications are encouraged and welcomed. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 27 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 26 January 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 470 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.