Doxx Computer LLC
TITLE: Sales Specialist
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Doxx Computer LLC is looking for an experienced Sales Specialist to get involved in Company's sales team and support implementation of sales policies and initiatives. The Sales Specialist should proactively work with the Head of Sales, meet established sales plans, create and expand customer base, continuously cooperate with existing customers. The Sales Specialist will also be responsible for the product line management.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives and programs;
- Sell to existing and potential customers beginning from negotiations to deal closing;
- Find new customers and initiate a sales project;
- Closely collaborate with IT engineers to deliver a "just right IT solutions" to customers, prepare, deliver project presentations and demonstrations;
- Continually develop knowledge of the existing and new IT technologies and products, participate in trainings and self-studies;
- Continually develop knowledge of sales strategies and tricks;
- Prepare tender documents, create commercial proposals, reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics or a related field;
- At least 3 years of work experience in Sales;
- Familiarity with IT;
- Advanced communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to carry out long-lasting sales processes;
- Advanced user of MS Office tools;
- Knowledge of any project management application is an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Driver license is an advantage.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on experience and qualifications.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Candidates who meet the requirements are encouraged to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please, indicate the name of the position ("Sales Specialist") in the subject line of your e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 27 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 26 January 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 1182 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.