"Kamurj" UCO CJSC
TITLE: Lawyer, Law Department
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: "Kamurj" UCO CJSC is looking for a Lawyer who will be responsible for making court claims, implementing judicial representation and internal legal service.
- Make court claims, responses, counter-claims and other documents;
- Implement judicial representation;
- Represent the interests of the Organization in all state entities (in relations with all physical and legal entities);
- Conduct legal efforts aimed at solving delinquency problems with clients; implement works for charging of the loan;
- Plan the Company's internal and individual legal acts, contracts and other documents; implement legal expertise and make conclusions;
- Prepare answers to complaints regarding the Company's customers and partners;
- Make and present reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Law; master's degree is desirable;
- Qualification of a Lawyer is desirable;
- At least 1 year of work experience as a Lawyer in financial and banking sector;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language; knowledge of English language is desirable;
- Skilled user of MS Office: Excel, Word and Outlook; knowledge of databases;
- Accurate, detail-oriented person with an ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work within strict and flexible time frames;
- Ability to analyze and leadership skills;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Team working skills;
- High sense of diligence and responsibility;
- Readiness to do the main part of the work out of the office.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, all qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs in the Armenian language to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning the position title ("Lawyer, Law Department") in the subject line of the email or to: 123 Sebastia Str., Yerevan 0032, RA. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 27 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 January 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: "Kamurj" UCO CJSC is providing micro and small loans to low-income families in urban and rural areas throughout Armenia. More information about "Kamurj" UCO CJSC is available at: www.kamurj.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 1714 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.