Yerevan My Love Foundation
TITLE: Executive Administrative Assistant
TERM: Full time
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Yerevan My Love Foundation is looking for a responsible Executive Administrative Assistant to the CEO to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- Maintain the executive's agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, etc.;
- Manage schedules of program management meetings, both externally and internally;
- Make appointments and maintain appointment calendars of the Director;
- Answer and direct phone calls;
- Hold correspondence and telephone conversations with foreign partners;
- Organize and schedule appointments;
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders;
- Attend meetings and keep minutes;
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and third parties;
- Handle requests and queries appropriately;
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms;
- Make translations;
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible;
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports;
- Develop and maintain a filing system;
- Provide general support to visitors;
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers;
- Implement administrative systems, procedures and policies.
- Higher education;
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position and ability to work with high level executives;
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to seamlessly perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail;
- Very strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff and external partners;
- Proficiency in English, Armenian, and Russian languages, both written and oral;
- Excellent time-management skills; ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point);
- Adherence to higher working ethical standards.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on experience.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV to: email@example.com . Please indicate the title of the position "Executive Administrative Assistant" in the subject line of your e-mail. The Foundation is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 29 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 January 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Yerevan My Love Foundation is a charitable organization. Foundation's projects are dedicated to preserving architecturally-significant buildings in Yerevan and putting them to use to improve the lives of disabled children, young people and disadvantaged families.
This announcement has been retrieved 2065 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.