TITLE: Production Analyst
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: ATMC CJSC is looking for a Production Analyst to be responsible for collection, unification, analysing and inserting of the daily production output information into ERP system. The ideal candidate should have analytical skills and a great desire to work with numbers.
- Higher education in Economics, Accounting or in other relevant field;
- 1 year of working experience in production sphere is desirable;
- Good analytical mindset and familiarity with basics of cost calculations;
- Work experience with 1C system is desirable;
- Computer literacy: knowledge of MS Excel and Word;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and Russian languages;
- Good team player;
- Well-organized, responsible and results-oriented personality.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you meet the mentioned qualifications, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Early applications are highly encouraged.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 29 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 January 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Armenian Travertine Mining Company (ATMC) produces tiles and decors made of Armenian travertine and other natural stones. For more information, please visit: www.atmc.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 1347 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.