TITLE: Outbound Team Specialist, Contact Center
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will be responsible for detailed presentation of Bank's services and products to existing and potential clients, processing of inquiries and requests received via various distance communication channels (telephone, e-mail, webchat, internet banking. etc.) and conducting outbound calls to trigger sales within the targets and goals set by team supervisor.
- Sell the Bank's products and services to current and potential clients by phone and other distance communication channels;
- Handle the whole lending process within the limits of pre-approved loans;
- Conduct outbound calls as requested by other structural units of the Bank (customer surveys, marketing researches, etc.);
- Effectively answer phone calls and process all service, transactions, operations-related inbound inquiries in accordance with the Bank's internal regulations;
- Provide comprehensive advice to potential and existing clients by phone and other distance channels and stimulate customer interest in the Bank's services and products;
- Redirect inbound inquiries to relevant persons and/ or specialized divisions of the Bank in specific cases, follow up client inquiries and perform appropriate actions (for instance transfer calls, receive messages, call back, put calls on hold, take relevant measures in case of interruptions and unintentional disconnects);
- Ensure proper identification of client messages, orders and requests, initial processing within prescribed authority and filing (including in the AS-Bank operational system, CRM database);
- Provide operational support to clients (bank account management, transaction and balance inquiries, information update), technical support for distance banking systems via various distance channels (phone, e-mail, webcall, weblive-chat, SMS, fax and other channels);
- Quickly respond to card-related inquiries (transaction information and card blocking/ unblocking), in close cooperation with Card Service Unit to insure customer protection;
- Make transactions by clients' accounts by phone and other distance channels;
- Identify client grievances regarding the Bank's products and services and offer grievance redress mechanisms;
- File and maintain all client-related data in accordance with internal regulations;
- Keep to approved schedules to fulfill the objectives defined by Contact Center managers;
- Be flexible as to the shifts and changes due to work requirements;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- University degree in Economics, Humanitarian Studies, Linguistics or other related fields;
- At least 2 years of experience in financial and banking sector, at least 1 year of which in customer service;
- Experience in service, telesales/ telemarketing, sales promotion and/ or marketing is a plus;
- General knowledge of banking products and services is desirable;
- Basic understanding of banking and related activity, civil legislation;
- Communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Representation skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to handle stressful situations;
- Extraordinary diligence and high sense of responsibility;
- Proficiency in MS Office; knowledge of AS-Bank;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are invited to complete the below attached Application Form, enclose the CV at their discretion and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate the position title ("Outbound Team Specialist, Contact Center") in the subject field of your message.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 29 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 14 January 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 846 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.