TITLE: Senior IT Network Administrator
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will be responsible for installation, maintenance and control of networks and computer systems, setup/ installation and maintenance of network hardware and software, troubleshooting of network problems and ensuring network security, accessibility and performance standards.
- Configure and maintain internal computer network of the organization;
- Setup and support routing protocols such as RIP, OSPF and BGP;
- Manage network security tools, for example, firewall, anti-virus and intrusion detection and prevention systems;
- Identify, troubleshoot, solve and document network connectivity and performance issues;
- Install and support hardline telephones and other networked telecommunication devices;
- Monitor network performance and optimize network speed and accessibility;
- Install, configure and maintain network hardware, for example, Cisco routers and switches;
- Deploy, configure and upgrade network software, such as, enterprise antivirus or diagnostics programs;
- Install and maintain emergency backup and restore systems on mission-critical network servers;
- Maintain network servers such as E-mail servers, VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems, DNS, WEB servers, etc.;
- Create and design technical documentation, document standards and operating procedures for Company systems;
- Determine network and system requirements.
- University degree in a technical (engineering) field;
- At least 3 years of work experience in the mentioned field;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Experience in working and managing remote teams;
- Experience in working with ticketing systems;
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines;
- Experience in hardware and software issues;
- Knowledge of web-based applications;
- Windows and Linux operating skills;
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized personality;
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to take ownership of the work assigned and deliver results timely, reliably and correctly;
- Communication skills and courteous manners; ability to work in a team;
- Ability to make decisions under pressure and handle stressful situations;
- Knowledge of CCNA is a plus.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are invited to complete the below attached Application Form, enclose the CV at their discretion and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate the position title ("Senior IT Network Administrator") in the subject field of your message.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 29 December 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 14 January 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 1273 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.