TITLE: Project Coordinator/ Volunteer
TERM: 10-15 hours a week.
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Students and postgraduates.
START DATE/ TIME: 15 February 2018
DURATION: 1 year
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Mint NGO is looking for a Project Coordinator/ Volunteer. This is an entry-level volunteering position that may lead to a full-time position.
- Provide organizational support in projects and events (including online);
- Research and perform other job-related activities as necessary.
- Current student or postgraduate;
- Extensive computer skills (research using Internet, communication including Skype, and office applications);
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages; both verbal and written;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Good communication and analytical skills;
- Flexibility, eagerness to learn, responsibility.
- Proactive "can-do" mentality;
- Experience with social networks (including LinkedIn) and forums.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested applicants should fill this online form: https://goo.gl/forms/c0AvajiheadvPEvK2 .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this volunteering opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 11 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Mint NGO creates and organizes youth projects based on informal and formal education, such as seminars, personal development and professional trainings, youth exchanges, participates in a variety of projects in Armenia and abroad.
This announcement has been retrieved 2482 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.