CargoMatrix Inc. Armenian Branch
TITLE: Web Developer
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Experienced Web Developers
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will be working mainly on various parts of the Company's web applications.
- Design and develop various web artifacts including and not limited to features, solutions and Responsive GUIs;
- Design and build reusable modules to be used throughout the Company's websites;
- Maintain and enhance the Company's home grown systems;
- Build custom UI components;
- Responsible for bugfixing/ technical support (Level 2) of the existing applications in production.
- BS in Computer Science;
- At least 1 year of work experience in Bootstrap or other Responsive UI frameworks;
- Experience in .NET technologies, C# and ASP.Net (MVC) is a plus;
- Mastery of technical English language;
- Good communication skills;
- Good team player with an ability to accept criticism;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be flexible and adapt to changing requirements and customer requests;
- Very good knowledge of English language.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Market competitive, based on qualifications (with further increase based on performance), plus medical insurance.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you meet the above-mentioned requirements, you can send your professional CV to: email@example.com , specifying the position name ("Web Developer") in the subject line of the email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview appointment.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 11 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: CargoMatrix is a logistics software solutions provider based in New York, USA. The Company was formed in 1999.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: Working hours are from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., but will require also flexible rescheduling based on need. The job may include overtime work based on need.
The Company also offers free coffee, tea, water, sweets and fruits.
This announcement has been retrieved 2328 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.